THE MAN WHO KNOWS HOW TO SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE COMMON MAN
• Raila successfully brought Multi Party democracy to your doorstep (when most of Kenyans including the digital thieves stayed safely at home eating Nyayo money while he was being jailed, tortured and exiled)
• Raila successfully removed Moi’s oppressive regime out of office
• Raila successfully brought you Kibaki Tosha
• Raila successfully brought You a new constitution with devolution smiling at you
• Raila successfully defended the Mau Forest. This is a water tower that affects not only Kenya but the whole of East Africa. It affects so many lakes like Nakuru Baringo, Bogoria, Natron and Turkana, and rivers like Njoro, Mara etc, it affects forests, rain and its after effects of its destruction would be enormous. it affects many communities and tourism activities in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve and the Mara-Serengeti ecosystem will suffer if the water tower is destroyed. He sacrificed votes to save Mau Forest. (his detractors will thank him later)
• Raila reclaimed public road reserves by ordering the demolition of buildings and structures erected on such lands by corrupt rich, powerful and influential businessmen – this needs balls and guts and not soft spoken weak leaders
• Raila led the most dynamic roads infrastructure Kenya has ever seen since independence, one of the most outstanding specimen of a road , Thika Highway still stands still to be appreciated to date
• Raila guaranteed peace to Kenya when he refused to bring Kenya into anarchy by accepting a power sharing deal instead of fighting for power even though he knew he had won the 2007 elections by far.
• Raila is not afraid of suspending powerful ministers who have been suspected to leech the country like when he removed the powerful Agriculture Minister William Ruto because of a serious maize scandal
• Raila led the nusu mkate government successfully and all you have to do is go back to history to check on the nusu mkate government achievements to know what he is all about – he was the co principle leader of a successful stint of a successful regime where he guided the Old and weary Mr. Kibaki through to a successful term.
WHEN RAILA SPEAKS, PEOPLE LISTEN – THE MAN WHO KNOWS HOW TO SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE COMMON MAN